I’ve been tagged by my colleague KS. Dammit. And this meme is really hard. It’s taken me awhile to come up with my answer.
The meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser: Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure. It’s a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were, “For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.”
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post (http://herebaby.blogspot.com/2008/06/six-word-memior.html) if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
Drum roll please…my memoir would be titled:
Trying to live and love gracefully.
Of course, if I could I’d add the subtitle: but not always succeeding.
I’m tagging the following people:
Good luck people! This was difficult (as evidenced by my desire for a subtitle).